Due to the current CoVID-19 Pandemic, we have been forced to change how we initially planned to have the event, and we will not be having a Money Bonanza Feed. While we are saddened by the turn of events, we value your health and want to make sure you and your family members are safe and healthy. Please see below for some answers to commonly asked questions concerning the event.
When Is the Drawing?
• The Drawing will be held at the Harney Fire Department on Saturday August 22, 2020 at 1:00 PM. This will be a closed event and
not open to the public. There are two options to view the drawing:
o The event will be broadcasted Live via “Facebook Live” feature of the New Windsor Fire Department Facebook Page or
Harney Fire Department Facebook Accounts. The drawing will start promptly at 1:00 PM. Drawings will be continuous until
all drawings are complete
o The event can be viewed online via Zoom at:
Meeting ID: 927 4533 6830
What about the Feed?
• Due to current restriction that are in place because of the CoVID-19 Pandemic we are unable to hold the Money Bonanza Feed,
as originally planned. Instead of the feed, we will hold additional drawings in form of “CoVID-19 Drawings”
o An additional 50 Drawings for $100 each at the end of the Money Bonanza Drawing
o The “Big Money Winner” of the Bonanza is not eligible
How Can I find out if I won?
• All “winners” will be contacted by the contact information listed on each ticket.
• A list of the winners will be placed on each respective Fire Department Website:
When is the next Money Bonanza Drawing?
• The next Money Bonanza is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, May 1, 2021. We are currently planning on holding this event
annually on the first Saturday in May of every year.
The Harney and New Windsor Fire Department greatly appreciate the communities support and understanding during these trying times. We look forward to seeing you all at the next Money Bonanza Drawing on Saturday, May 1, 2021.